For Membership Application Materials please contact the IBHA office via email or phone.
IBHA Membership Benefits
IBHA can help position your organization to successfully face the challenges of the behavioral healthcare environment head on.
Collective power of your colleagues working together for policy, business, workforce, training, and more.
- Weekly e-newsletter filled with resources, news & industry updates is a member exclusive, must read.
- Public Policy – our lobbyists are committed to representing our industry interests at the state Capitol. Regular public policy updates, reports and conference calls throughout the legislative session.
- We are your Regulatory watchdog on industry issues across the spectrum of state departments.
- IBHA maintains a finger on the pulse of federal issues via membership in The National Council for Behavioral Health.
- Representation in various state committees, organizations & groups.
- General Membership Meetings to learn, network, share information and hear from key guest speakers.
- Participation in IBHA’s Committees, Work Groups & Task Forces: Co-Occurring, CMHCs, CCBHCs, Gambling, Integrated Health Homes, Public Policy
Drug Testing: Sterling Reference Laboratories
- Discounted pricing for members for urinalysis performed by Sterling Labs and for UA instant test results and lab UA testing services. Revenue sharing with IBHA.
- Contact: Evans Calas, President and GM, firstname.lastname@example.org, (800) 442-0438
Unemployment programs and products: First Nonprofit Group
- 20% discount on program enrollment fees reducing the cost from $11.25 per FTE to $9. One-time enrollment fee capped at $1125; IBHA members pay no more than $900. IBHA members entitled to special fee for unemployment insurance products.
- Contact: Cruz Mendez at (312) 239-8385 or email@example.com