IBHA Membership Benefits: Products and Services
Advocacy for the substance abuse, mental health, and problem gambling, prevention, treatment and recovery field. Presence full-time, year-round for Iowa’s public policy matters.
Collective power of your colleagues working together for policy, business, workforce, training, purchasing matters, and more.
- Help in doing your job.
- Salary survey of the field.
- Timely information and reports.
- Timely information regarding state and national legislative issues.
- Networking and professional development opportunities with your peers statewide in substance abuse, mental health, and problem gambling.
- Advocacy resources for healthcare implementation at the state and federal level.
- Electronic newsletters from the association and its national organizations.
Drug Testing: Sterling Reference Laboratories
- Discounted pricing for members for urinalysis performed by Sterling Labs and for UA instant test results and lab UA testing services. Revenue sharing with IBHA.
- Contact: Evans Calas, President and GM, email@example.com, (800) 442-0438
Unemployment programs and products: First Nonprofit Group
- 20% discount on program enrollment fees reducing the cost from $11.25 per FTE to $9. One-time enrollment fee capped at $1125; IBHA members pay no more than $900. IBHA members entitled to special fee for unemployment insurance products.
- Contact: Cruz Mendez at (312) 239-8385 or firstname.lastname@example.org