For Membership Application Materials please contact the IBHA office via email or phone. Membership is available to nonprofit licensed / accredited organizations that provide prevention and treatment services for mental health, substance use, and gambling disorders.
IBHA Membership Benefits
- Contract lobbyists committed to representing industry interests at the state Capitol
- Public Policy updates via Zoom and written report alternating weekly throughout Iowa session
- Federal public policy and regulatory monitoring of issues impacting behavioral health via our membership in the National Council for Mental Wellbeing
- Weekly e-newsletter filled with resources, news and industry updates is a member exclusive, must read
- IBHA has representation in various State departments, committees, organizations, workgroups, etc.
- Logo, name and hyperlink on the IBHA website
- Listing on our Preferred Providers website page including on the IBHA Members Programs / Services / Locations document .
- Monthly general membership meetings to learn, network and discuss industry issues
- Participation in IBHA’s committees, subcommittees, focus groups and task forces
- Co-Occurring Committee – joint discussion on Mental Health & Substance Abuse – including Prevention, Gambling, Residential Services
- Integrated Health Homes
- Public Policy
Unemployment programs and products: First Nonprofit Group
- 20% discount on program enrollment fees reducing the cost from $11.25 per FTE to $9. One-time enrollment fee capped at $1125; IBHA members pay no more than $900. IBHA members entitled to special fee for unemployment insurance products.
- Contact: Cruz Mendez at (312) 239-8385 or email@example.com